7 For All Mankind Womens Jeans
Jeans are designed to be one of the most versatile pieces in clothing, easily styled and dressed up or down. Womens jeans are available in a wide range of colors, styles, and fits. The brand 7 For All Mankind offers a complete range of denim choices.
How do you care for 7 For All Mankind jeans?
Surprisingly, jeans need to be washed less often than people think. However, there are some methods for prolonging the life of your 7 For All Mankind brand jeans. Always read the care instructions, and follow them as accurately as possible.
- 7 For All Mankind brand jeans should be washed inside out; this preserves the color and avoids fabric damage.
- Cold to lukewarm water temperature is preferred to avoid shrinkage, preserve the color, and reduce fabric wear and tear. Also, wash the jeans on the gentle cycle.
- Wash your jeans with similar colors, as some color may bleed out during laundering.
- Air-dry your jeans. Dryers can shrink and discolor jeans and leave them misshapen. If you are worried about your 7 For All Mankind Jeans being stiff, wash them with fabric softener or dry them in the dryer for just a few minutes before air-drying.
What styles of 7 For All Mankind jeans are available?
- Skinny fits – Skinny jeans are designed to be lean and flattering. They should layer well and are versatile style-wise. All Mankind makes the Ankle Skinny, a mid- or high-rise cropped jean, the Skinny, which is second-skin tight and full length, and the Roxanne Ankle, which is slim and hits just above the ankle.
- Boyfriend fits – The Josephina is a slouchy, relaxed modern take on the boyfriend jean.
- Straight fits – Streamlined and classic, straight fits are fitted through the hip and thigh and straight from knee to leg opening. 7 For All Mankind offers traditional straight leg and skinny straight leg varieties. Straight jeans include the Dylan, the Eddie, the Kimmie, and the Kiki.
- Bootcut fits – This premium denim cut elongates the body and is universally flattering. The company offers a mid-rise, modern bootcut that is slim through the hip and thigh. There is also a cropped version available. The Kimmie is a skinny bootcut with a shallower profile.
- Flare fits – The modern update to a vintage silhouette, the Ali is classically fitted through the hip and thigh. It also comes in cropped designs. The brand also makes the Dojo trouser and A-pocket iconic flare.
How can you choose which denim wash to buy?
7 For All Mankind has a wide range of denim washes available. There is white, black, and every shade of blue in between. Dark washes can be slimming and more formal. They tend to be dressier but can be worn casually. Lighter washes are not as slimming and tend to be more casual. White denim can be worn year-round with the right styling. Black denim is slimming and easily ranges from sophisticated to casual.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by 7 For All Mankind.