True Refrigeration Offers Innovation
Founded in 1945 by the Trulaske family, True Refrigeration offers commercial-grade refrigerators and freezers in a variety of sizes and styles. Using cutting-edge technology, they remain faithful to their original mission statement: “To provide a wide range of American-made commercial refrigeration products that exceed industry quality standards at competitive prices."How are True Refrigeration products different than other products?
Manufacturing products renowned for their reliability, True Refrigeration is part of the environmental sustainability movement. The company uses:
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant - Eliminating ozone depleting chemicals, True has pioneered the use of R290, a naturally occurring hydrocarbon, as the refrigerant.
- Space-age components - The refrigerators are made of innovative, energy-efficient, highly durable, state-of-the-art components.
- CFC-free, foamed-in-place insulation - All True products use a proprietary insulation called Ecomate.
- Energy efficiency - Compressors, electrically commutated motors, and low-consumption LED lighting allow True products to provide superior cooling with less energy.
True Refrigeration manufactures a wide range of display refrigeration units, including:
- Open front/open-air refrigerated display units - These are designed to keep refrigerated products within easy reach.
- Full-size free standing glass door display units - These units offer a selection of one and two-door reach-in models, allowing the economy and energy conservation of an enclosed unit while maintaining merchandise visibility and easy access to merchandise.
- Compact countertop free standing glass door display units - These units offer an excellent display for impulse items while maintaining low temperatures, along with merchandise visibility and easy access.
- Walk-in refrigerator/coolers - Units fronted by attached multi-shelf display units and reloadable from within the large storage walk-in cooler behind them.
- All glass door refrigerator display doors are counter-balanced, double-paned, and fully insulated.
Among the choices of non-display products are:
- Standard door reach-in non-display refrigerators - These solid front units are available in one, two, and three-door models, and range from giant-size multiple door restaurant refrigerators to small under-the-counter and countertop units.
- Under the counter refrigerator/freezers - These keep the merchandise within easy reach of employees while maintaining cold temperatures.
- Walk-in refrigerator/freezers - These are available in one-piece closet-like units large enough for customers to walk in to retrieve merchandise (for vault-type coolers), or for the storage of large amounts of frozen food or bags of ice (for walk-in freezers).
Matching hydrocarbon refrigeration with innovative components gives True Refrigeration products the coldest holding temperatures in the industry, with shorter run times and lower energy needs.