6000e IWC Wristwatches
IWC designs timeless wristwatches that combine classic Swiss craftsmanship with American production technologies. These 6000e watches have distinct designs, and they are available in a wide range of styles. Watch aficionados will find something to love among IWCs luxury collectionWhat are the different IWC watch collections?
IWC has several distinct watch collections. They include:
- IWC Pilots Watch: IWCs selection of pilots watches are inspired by cockpit instruments and aviation machinery. They have black dials with luminescent displays so they can be easily read.
- IWC Portofino Watch: Portofino styles feature uncluttered white dials, Roman numerals, and slim hands. These Portofino styles can be worn by men or women.
- IWC Da Vinci Watch: These watches are inspired by the works of Leonardo da Vinci, and they feature design details such as moon phase displays and jewel-encrusted faces.
- IWC Portugieser Watch: The brands Portugieser styles feature chronograph details.
- IWC Aquatimer Watch: These IWC watches are designed for divers. Aquatimer styles have water resistance capabilities of up to 30 bars.
- IWC Ingenieur Watch: The Ingenieur watch line is designed for sportsmen. It features a built-in calendar, a tachymeter, and is antimagnetic.
To the watch company, the manufacture of the case is just as important as the other stages in watchmaking. The case materials depend on the aesthetic and function of a given watch. Some case options include:
- White Gold
- Red Gold
- Stainless Steel
This company has a variety of straps that fit their watches. Some are interchangeable between collections, while others are made exclusively for a certain collection. Some of the strap materials you can find include:
- Alligator leather and Calfskin: These straps are handmade by the Swiss leather company, Santoni.
- Milanaise mesh: These are made from a fine wire mesh inspired by 60s-era Italy.
- Stainless steel: Straps of stainless steel are made of links, making it easy for the person wearing the watch to adjust the band by simply adding or removing a link.
- Nato straps: These two-tone textile straps are specially made for the Pilots watches. They usually have an accent color running vertically down the center of the watch band.
- Rubber: These are part of the quick-change system that the Aquatimer collection uses. Users can quickly change from a metal bracelet to a rubber one before they enter the water.